segunda-feira, agosto 20, 2007

o espectáculo continua.

HAMBURG
MESSAGE
BOARD


You do really take care of people. That's so special... When I have hosts in my house, I always panic, because I don't feel like paying attention to everyone. But you can do that! I'll hire you next time! Thank you so much...
[Claude]

Are you real??
[Jenny]

Você é especial! Eu também quero ir a sua casa...
[Katrin (alemã que fala Português do Brasil)]

My flat mate Martin told me: "A Portuguese guy is in Hamburg making performances in flats. I wanna see it; would you mind?" Wow! In that very moment, a lot of images rushed through my brain, things that could have happened... But what you did with us was completely different: it was new, it was interesting and it was boring all at the same time! And that's why I liked it so very very very much. If you are in Hamburg again, please call me and we'll party hard! Rock on!!
[Jan-Friedrich]

The most democratic performance I've ever been in.
[Gerhard]

What you do not know: the music we put for your little dance performance is one of my compositions! I hope you enjoyed it. I did!
[Sven]

Regular ist nicht regular!
[Frank]

You're the portuguese Joseph Beuys!
[Klaus]

O teu projecto tem tanto de controverso quanto de belo. É lindo...
[Ângela]

You're craaaaazy! You're so fucking craaaazyyyyy!!
[Desconhecida, aos gritos, na festa de abertura]

I don't want you to leave now... Are you really sure you want to sleep? You can do that in the plane! Please, stay..."
[Martin, na festa de despedida]